Benefit's Foamingly Clean Facial Wash

09:00:00


Hey guys,
Today I'm reviewing my current favourite face wash, Benefits, Foamingly Clean Facial Wash. A year ago I got the Benefit Skin Care gift set for christmas and I absolutely fell in love with the face washes, only using them for special occasions to make them last longer because I didn't want to run out. This year my mum and nanna treated me and let me pick out some full size Benefit products so of course I picked out the face washes.

My sample sized face wash from the gift set lasted me ages, and despite only using it every now and again it still lasted me a long time because you only need to use a small amount of this product. This probably means it's going to take me about two years to get through the full sized thing! But this does mean that it's really good value for money as it does cost more than your average face wash considering it's £17.50. Not only do I love the product itself I really like the packaging, I love the mint colour and the fake 'wood/cork' effect lid, it's very aesthetically pleasing.

(Sorry about the photo's, the lighting in my bathroom as weird and unfortunately my skin isn't looking to great because it's that time of the month)

It's a thick and creamy face wash that foams up really nicely and easily removes makeup. I wear waterproof mascara and it even removes that, only leaving a small amount of residue beneath my eye, which I find extremely impressive as many of my other face washes are unable to remove it even just slightly. It leaves my skin feeling extremely clean and fresh without making my skin feel tight, instead, just very soft. The product also smells really nice and when it runs out I will definitely be repurchasing it! However, don't get it in yours because believe me, this stuff stings.


Holly x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe