OOTD - 8.2.16

09:00:00

Hey guys,
I'm really loving shirts and ripped jeans at the minute so I thought I would share my outfit of the day because it incorporated both. My jeans are actually mens jeans, weird, I know, but I actually prefer them to women's jeans. I went into Topshop and the only sizes they had for women's jeans were tiny, I thought I was int he petite bit at first. I'd seen some ripped jeans in Topman so I figured I'd just try them on instead because they at least had my size and lo and behold they're my new pair of favourite jeans. Plus, they have huge pockets. Huge. I know guys jeans always have huge pockets but if I put my phone in my pocket I have to put my full arm in to get it out... Well maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration... Next time you're shopping for jeans you should definitely try out the mens jeans. I love the fit of these and they're the exact style I wanted!

Primark has a really good selection of shirts at the minute and being a bit busty I normally struggle with finding shirts but I don't have any problems with the ones I bought. I think they're really cute and fit really well so if they come out with more patterns or colours I may have to treat myself and pick some up.









Shirt - Primark
Jeans - Topman
Shoes -Vans x
Jacket - New Look 
Bag - Primark
Watch - Michael Kors x

Holly x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe