Wishlist

03:00:00

Hey guys,
So this is my first wishlist! There are so may things I would love to have but I've managed to narrow it down to just a few things that I would really love!



1. Sleek Blush in Rose - £9.99
I've been really wanting to try some coral blushes recently and I just think these ones are really pretty colours. I also especially love that one of them has a shimmer to it as I've never tried a blush that has a shimmer so that could be fun to try.

2. Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Endless Purple - £4.99
I've already tried one of these, On and On Bronze, and I absolutely adore it. I just think that it's really easy to put on and it looks really nice with minimum effort. I think that the purple would be a really nice colour seeing as it's coming up to summer, plus it would really make the green in my eyes pop.

3. Barry M Matte Nail Polish in Black Expresso - £3.99
I've been wanting to try a matte nail varnish ever since they first came out and I really love the Barry M ones, plus I always think you can never go wrong with black as it goes with every outfit!

4. High Waisted Shorts from New Look - £19.99
I love, love, love high waisted shorts! And it saddens me that I only have two pairs. These are £20 though and I'm waiting for wither the sales, or for my mum to hopefully buy me them for our holidays.

5. Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella - £17.50
I've wanted one of these every since I heard about them. I really love matte finishes as I think the colour lasts much longer, plus I think the colour of this is so pretty!

6. Multi Mix and Match Dress by Henry Holland - £30
I think this is such a pretty and flattering dress. The colours and patterns all look so pretty together and it's perfect for summer. I especially love that it's got buttons up the front, it's such a cute detail!

Maybe if I'm lucky I'll be able to get myself a few of these.
Holly x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe