What I Want To Read + Watch After Exams

03:00:00

Hey guys,
My first exam is today (wish me luck) and I've been putting off reading things and watching things so that I can revise. But I keep seeing things that I really want to watch and read so I've compiled a list of everything I want to do once I've had my last exam. As you'll be able to tell I'll probably be spending all of my time over the summer holidays inside watching tv... But oh well. I'm not a very outdoorsy person anyway. :)

Shows I Want To Watch:

  • Game of Thrones
  • Orphan Black
  • Supernatural (Catch Up)
  • Orange Is The New Black (Catch Up)
  • American Horror Story (Catch Up)
  • The Walking Dead (Catch Up)
  • Skins
  • Breaking Bad
  • Reign


Books I Want To Read:
  • His Dark Materials - Philip Pullman (Reread)
  • Delirium - Lauren Oliver
  • Game of Thrones - George R. R. Martin
  • Eragon - Christopher Paolini
  • The Maze Runner - James Dashner
  • Allegiant - Veronica Roth
  • Gone Girl - Gillian Flynn

This is how I'll be spending my holidays, maybe it'll even give you some ideas if you get bored and don't know what to do with your time?
Holly x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe