Haul
03:00:00Hey guys,
So I went shopping the other day and I thought I'd show you guys what I got as it gives you an idea of what to expect on my blog as I'll review most of what I got! So here goes...
Natural Collection Loose Powder - Cool Translucent - £1.99
Maybelline Dream Touch Blush - Peach 02 - £6.49
Primark - £2
Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara - Medium Brown - £4.99
Eylure Shape and Shade Brow Pencil and Tamer - Medium Brunette to Dark Blonde - £5.39
Aapri Exfoliating Facial Scrub Cream - £2.25
Garnier Pure Active Exfo-Brusher Wash - £5.33
Primark - £1.50
Seventeen Skin Wow Primer - £5.99
Garnier Intensive 7 Days - Aloe Vera - £2.09
Seventeen Phwoarr Paint - Fair - £5.49
Bourjois Little Round Pot Eyeshadow - Blanc Diaphane - £6.99
Bourjois Bronzing Powder - £6.99
Holly x

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


1 comments
Some nice picks! I really want to try the 17 primer but it's always out of stock :) xx
ReplyDeletehttp://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/