How I Relax

03:00:00

Hey guys,
Seeing as it's getting close to exam time I thought I would make a post about how I relax. I like to relax in multiple ways; reading, watching movies, listening to music, but my favourite way to relax is by having a bath! I love baths, I find them really soothing and calming, especially when I have a bath bomb and my music to listen to. I love bath bombs as they make my skin feel lovely and soft, they make the water a really cool colour and they smell really good! I used the space girl one because I thought it looked really cute and I liked the colours.


This is everything I like to use when I'm having a bath. I love, love, love to have a good old bubble bath now and again so of course the lush bubble bar was a necessity, I used the creamy candy one. I also wanted to shave my legs because for some reason having smooth legs makes me feel really relaxed, plus I love the feel of smooth legs! Now I normally wouldn't choose something like Dorian Gray, but I had to read it for English Literature so I thought why not read it in the bath? In addition to all of these things I had my body wash, my favouritest body wash of all time, snow fairy! I love the smell of it so I also pour a little bit into the bath whilst it's filling in order to make some bubbles that smell like it.


The next thing I like to do once I've started to fill the bath is put a face mask on whilst I wait, now this can be any face mask of your choice! I love this face mask as when it dries and starts to crack I look a little like a reptile due to it being green. I then wash it off before I get into my bath, everything made so much better by how clean and fresh my face feels!


So I have some action shots (Are you impressed? You should be!) of my filling my bath and making it as perfect as I can. I loved the colour of this bath bomb, so bright and vibrant, that mixed with the smells made for a truly relaxing bath.

I hope this gives you some tips for when you want to relax!
Holly x



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe