Empties!
03:00:00
Hey guys!
So I've been keeping all of my empty bottles so that I could make this post. These are the products that I have most recently ran out of and what I thought of them :)
Price: £2.99
Amount: 200ml
Description: Batiste Dry Shampoo Floral & Flirty Blush- dry shampoo with a floral & flirty fragrance.
Review: I bought this product on a spur of the moment. It did do its job and helped to get rid of excess oil and grease but it did leave a faint white powdery substance in your hair, however this was quickly eradicated but ruffling your hair. This is great as my hair gets greasy really quickly but I don't allows have the time or energy to wash it. However, I only use this if I'm wearing my hair down, if I'm wearing it up then I'll just put some talcum powder onto a clean makeup brush and swirl it into the roots. I only do this when I'm wearing my hair up as it can make my hair go frizzy but Batiste Dry Shampoo never leaves my hair frizzy. Plus, the fragrance is nice too :)
Buy Again?: Only to take on holiday.
How Long Did It Last?: 1 month.
Price: £7.50
Amount: 200ml
Description: Our Moringa takes on a fresh new form. Spray this light scented body mist all over your body for a gentle burst of delicate florals. It’s irresistible. White floral fragrance. Light and fresh. Use all over body. Contains moringa extract
Review: I absolutely love, love, love this product! If I could only smell one thing for the rest of my life then this would be it. I honestly think it's the best smelling body mist I've ever had and I repurchase it every time it runs out. The day they stop making it will be a sad day indeed for me.
Buy Again?: Yes!
How Long Did It Last?: 3 months.
Snow Fairy Shower Gel
Amount: 500g
Review: I love this product and it makes me so incredibly sad that it's limited edition. Fortunately I received two bottles for my birthday and one bottle can last me three months so there's at least six months that I'll have this for. The smell of this shower gel is absolutely amazing and I could honestly just sit and sniff it for hours... Even though that might seem really weird. I don't just use it as shower gel, I also use it to make bubbles in the bath as it fills the bathroom with the snow fairy scent which relaxes me even further.
Buy Again?: I stock up every Christmas.
How Long Did It Last?: 3 months.
Price: £22
Description: Lashes seem to multiply, magnify, grow to extremes. 3 different high-volume fibres create false-lash effects. Lash Advancing Vitamin Complex conditions. Lustrous color leaves eyes looking brighter, more seductive. In multiple shades.
Review: This is my favourite mascara and I have recently repurchased it and the waterproof version for my holiday. I love the wand and the formula of the mascara. I have naturally long eyelashes anyway but this makes them seem even longer and thicker. It helps to make my eyes look more open and I really love it.
Buy Again?: Yes.
How Long Did It Last?: 10 months.
Price: £6.50
Amount: 100ml
Description: This skin-clearing facial scrub combines micro-fine exfoliants with bursting beads to help unclog pores without over-drying. Use a few times a week for skin that feels super clean and instantly smooth. Suitable for blemished skin. Skin instantly feels soft, smooth and super clean. Pores look visibly clearer and face feels purified
Review: My skin is very dry and I get quite flaky skin when the weather starts to warm out so this is perfect for me as it helps to get rid of all of my dry skin. It also makes it easier for me to apply my make up as it smooths my skin and helps it to lie better. It's not to rough on my skin either which is sometimes the case with same facial scrubs.
Buy Again?: Yes.
How Long Did It Last?: 4 months.
Price: £8
Amount: 50ml
Description: A light, non-oily moisturising lotion for blemished skin. For use after your Tea Tree cleansing regime. Provides lightweight hydration. Easily absorbed. With shine control for a matte finish. Antibacterial action. Clinically proven to give clearer-looking skin.
Review: I love everything in the Tea Tree range and this is no exception. I normally find moisturisers greasy and don't like the texture of them, however this one is perfect, it' not to greasy but still feels moisturising and it dries quickly as well. I have bought this product countless times as I really love it and it helps to reduce spots and redness. It also has a matte finish which is good for applying make up to.
Buy Again?: Yes.
How Long Did It Last?: 2 months.
I hope you enjoyed this post and found it interesting!
Holly x







0 comments