Summer Outfit Ideas

12:00:00

Hey guys,
I'm sharing three super cute summer looks with you that I've put together to hopefully give you some inspiration when searching for new pieces for your summer wardrobe. I've created outfits that can be dressed up or dressed down because when you go on holiday you want to take versatile pieces to save room in your luggage. I hope you like them and make sure to let me know in the comments what your favourite pieces are!


Outfit number one is a cute summer look that is perfect for both day and night! The dress (£15) from Esprit is a great Jersey material which means it's going to be super comfortable and lightweight which is exactly what you want for a hot day in the sun. Not only is it just a nice dress but I also think it could be used as a bikini coverup on your way to the beach to get a glowing tan! I loved the braid details of the dress and kept that in mind when choosing the shoes. I went for these comfortable, brown, wedge sandals from New Look which have a braid detail right at the centre. I love brown tones in summer and think that along with the brown bag from Esprit they'll make for a perfect summer look! The jewellery picks from Topshop both contain brown tones and I thought the gold would look great against bronzed skin. The chunky necklace will really compliment the simplicity of the outfit and really bring it together! What do you think of this summer look? Are there any pieces you might get?



I love playsuits so when I saw this one on Esprit (£55) I couldn't resist making an outfit with it! I just think they're so easy to wear and so comfortable. Plus it saves you time in the morning because you don't have to worry about finding skirts/shorts/trousers to match your top, it's an outfit in one! I think the colours are stunning and I really focused on that when I was picking out the bag and shoes to match. I think the slight heel on the sandals will really elongate the legs and work perfectly with the playsuit and the bag could definitely hold all your summer essentials! To finish off the look I found this really cute Kimono from New Look and I thought white would look great since there are already so many colours going on!


A much more casual outfit for outfit number 3! Although, it could easily be dressed up with a pair of heels and a nice Kimono, making for a very versatile look. I based this look around the Esprit shorts because I just love the pattern and the pink tones! Loose and comfy shorts are exactly what you're going to want for a hot day in the sun, which is the reason I paired it with the baby pink trainers. If you're going to be doing a lot of walking then you're going to want comfortable shoes and I thought that the colour made them really summery! The top is a really pretty Cami top which can be tucked in or left out if your going casual, I also think that the slight v-neck is really flattering. In case you're worried about sunburn I paired this look with a denim jacket, which, in my opinion, is the ultimate summer jacket! Finally I added some really pretty gold jewellery from River Island which can be used to dress up the look if you were going for a meal! What do you think?

I hope you liked the looks and that they hopefully helped you with your summer shopping and gave you some ideas on what to look for. I love these looks and could totally see myself wearing them... Maybe if next pay day is nice to me I'll even treat myself, haha!

Let me know what you think of the looks and what your favourite summer accessory is!
Holly x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe