How I Store My Makeup
03:00:00
Hey guys,
Following on from my 'How I Store My Jewellery' post, I thought I would show you how I store my makeup. Enjoy!
Jars
I love storing my makeup brushes in glass jars, I don't know why. I just really like the look of them. I think the jars I use are actually supposed to be used as wedding decorations but I got them anyway. You don't have to buy fancy glass jars or anything though, you can just use jam jars, I use jam jars to keep my pens and paint brushes in. The white brush holder on the end is actually for your bathroom to keep your toothbrushes in but I bought it for my makeup brushes anyway.
Clear Lipstick Holder
I got my clear lipstick holder from eBay for £2.47 with free p&p and I'm really happy I got one, this one holds 24 products and it's been really useful in tidying up my makeup and making it easier for me to get to certain things. It's great for storing my lipsticks, mascaras, eye creams and other things. If you're looking for something to save you some space then I'd definitely look at this one. It's cheap and really helps to declutter you're draws.
Unused Products
Whenever I have products I don't use or don't like I put them into this bag instead of throwing them out. I don't know why I don't just throw them out, but for some reason I like to keep them. I like keeping them in this bag because it means they're all in one place and can be put somewhere out of the way.
Mirror Compartment
This was actually my mums when she was younger but when I got my room redone she decided that I could have it. We got it painted the same colour as the rest of the room and now it sits on my dressing table. I love having this as it's a great place to keep the makeup that I use everyday. I'm not a fan of keeping my everyday makeup in a makeup bag as I don't like having to root through, so having this little compartment is great!
I hope you guys enjoyed seeing how I store my makeup! How do you store yours?
Holly x






0 comments