Youtuber Favourites

03:00:00

Hey guys,
I love watching youtube videos so today I decided I would share a few of my favourite channels with you instead of dating an August favourites, as I've been off college so I've not been wearing that much makeup and my skincare routine has slacked off quite a bit, enjoy!

Essie Button
I've been watching Estee's channel for ages, and it's definitely one of my favourites. She has such a lovely personality and it really comes through in her videos, she seems like such a nice person! She has a beauty channel and her recommendations are always ones I'll add to my wish list because she always looks amazing! She also has a vlog channel and I have been loving her recent #NordicVlogs, although I am missing Reggie! 

Main Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/essiebutton
Vlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChl-lOZZY2vo_Zho6cfj0uQ
Blog: http://www.essiebutton.com


Grav3yardgirl
This is another beauty channel but Bunny is extremely funny and she also does a series on her channel called 'Does This Thing Really Work?' where she tests 'As Seen On TV' products out. I look forwards to her videos and I love watching them. Her fashion sense is also awesome and I love her ootd's. She also does rather weird makeup tutorials, like her 'Spring Vampire' makeup tutorial. If you're looking for something slightly wacky then I definitely suggest you check out her channel!

Main Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/grav3yardgirl
Etsy Store: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/enmortem


Vivianna Does Makeup
Now I'm sure most of you know who this is but I thought I would still mention her as she's one of my favourite beauty channels. I love her fashion sense as well and have bought a few pieces just because they reminded me of something she had worn, but I can't help it, her clothes are so simple yet she always looks amazing! She also does vlogs on her channel and I love watching them as well :)

Main Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ViviannaDoesMakeup
Blog: http://www.viviannadoesmakeup.com


Who are some of your favourite youtubers?
Holly x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe