Top Five Favourite Fashion Trends for this Season

03:00:00

Today I'm handing my blog over to aspiring fashion student and model, Italia-Mari, she has a fashion sense that makes me extremely envious and a wardrobe that makes me green with jealousy. So if you're interested in fashion then you should definitely go over to her blog after reading this post!

Hi everyone!
My name is Italia-Mari and I am a new fashion blogger. I have now become obsessed with blogging, so I thought I would share my top 5 favourite fashion trends with you for this Fall/Winter. 

With clean lines, cocoon silhouettes, fur, capes, feathers and shearling, this season's collections are all about wrapping up against the cold. Get ready to ward off Winter's grip in pretty pallettes, Sixties prints and flashes of shining gold.

Here are my top five favourite trends...
                          

If you liked this and you want to see more of my posts check out my blog or my Facebook page. I hope you enjoyed it!

Do you have a favourite trend?
Italia-Mari

Blog: x
Facebook Page: x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe