Tips and Tricks Tuesday #6

03:00:00

Dry Your Nail Varnish Faster

Hey guys,
Who hates waiting for their nail varnish to dry? Stupid question... Everyone! I love having my nails painted but I hate painting them because it just takes far too long for them to dry. I don't want to waste my money on buying quick drying sprays or top coats. But now I don't have to.

All you need to do is fill your basin with cold water and put our freshly washed nails in, the cold water will help them to dry a lot quicker. Hold them under for about a minute and then test them quickly, if they're not quite dry then hold them under for another minute and then they should be alright :)


Holly x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thank you for the tip! Definitely try it :)

    New post on my blog it'll mean the world to me if you check it out :)
    http://mathildasbeautylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe