Life Update: A-Levels
00:00:00Hey guys,
So I recently got my results back from my first year of A-Levels and I thought I would give you guys a little update. I did a lot better than I thought I would. I thought I would be lucky if I got C's which is such a huge differnece from how optimistic I was at the start of the year. A-Levels are a lot harder than I thought they would be!
I was really worried when I was going for my results as I didn't think I
would get above a C in any of my subjects, especially in Literature,
where my teacher hadn't even taught us the poem that was on the exam, but
thankfully I had taught myself it the day beforehand.
I was pleasantly surprised though when I opened the envelope. :) I managed to get three B's and an A, so I was really pleased!
English Literature - A
English Language - B
Media Studies - B
History - B

10 comments
Well done! Your results are fab xx http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk
ReplyDeleteThanks Cara :)
DeleteWhat amazing results, congrats!
ReplyDeleteThe Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog
Thank you Alice x
DeleteCongrats on your results!
ReplyDeleteHave a good day!
Jessie xo
http://thechanginggirl.blogspot.co.uk/
Thank you :D
DeleteCongrats- amazing results. I also took English Lit and History at A Level :).
ReplyDeleteRosie x
therunwayrose.com
Thanks Rosie :)
DeleteThey're great results! Well done :)
ReplyDeleteCorinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com
Thank you :D
Delete