Maybelline BB Cream
03:00:00
So today I'm reviewing Maybelline's BB Cream. I really love Maybelline products and I think they're all really good and thankfully I wasn't disappointed by this one in the slightest! I got this one in the shade light and it's a really good match for my skin tone and it gives a light coverage which I think is perfect for summer as you don't want to leave the house caked in makeup just to have it all melt off during the day! It doesn't hide everything but it does help to even out your skin tone and give your skin a healthy glow. Any blemishes that it doesn't cover can easily be covered with a concealer though so no worries.
I think it's a really good product if you do want some coverage or even to take on holiday as you're not going to be wanting to put anything too heavy onto your skin. I found that it did start to wear off during the day but it was really slowly so I barely even noticed it. If you're just starting out with make up I would definitely recommend this product as if you're just learning then this is a light enough coverage that any mistakes you make when applying it can easily be corrected.
It goes on really quickly which is pretty awesome if you ask me as I can spend a few minutes longer in bed on a morning! And who doesn't like that? I either apply it with a brush or my fingers and it goes on effortlessly and gives a really good finish which is really good considering it's £6.99.
One of the main things I love about this foundation is that it doesn't look like your wearing makeup, it gives a really smooth even finish without you looking like you've caked your face in makeup to achieve it, which I think is a really good look for summer. I also like that you can get this product specifically for oily skin which is really good for anyone who's prone to spots.
Holly x









3 comments
Thanks, it is :) It's really nice and light for summer x
ReplyDeleteLove this review and the pictures! Really on point :)
ReplyDeleteGreat blog, keep it up! x
L&L from sisterblend
Thank you, that's so sweet of you to say :) x
Delete