June Favourites

21:00:00


Hey guys,
So this is everything I've been loving this month, enjoy!



Pantene Dry Oil with Argan Oil (£6.99)
So I normally never buy hair products that aren't shampoos, conditioners or a heat protectant sprays as I don't think they ever do anything for my hair. However, I was out shopping with my mum and I decided to pick one up and try it. I'd been using it for a few weeks and I hadn't really noticed a difference so I stopped using it. That was when I noticed the difference. My hair was a lot harder to manage and it got tangled so much easier now that I wasn't using it. The texture of my hair also felt different, it felt a lot dryer and more straw like. Once I noticed this I started reusing it and I've just really been liking it this month. I'll be doing a full review on it soon. :)


Camomile Cleanser (£10.00)
I have a review on this coming up in a few days so I won't say much, but I really like this product. I wanted to include it in last months favourites because it was so good at removing my makeup but I hadn't had it for very long so I decided to wait and put it in this months if I still loved it... And I do! I use this every night as it removes my makeup so effectively, I love pairing it with my Vitagoods: Spin for Perfect Skin (review here) and it removes all of my makeup, even my stubborn eye makeup it easily removes! This is a product definitely worth the hype!

Tea Tree Oil (£7.00)
I've had this product for months but I never really used it, however I recently had my time of the month and I broke out really badly so I thought I would give it a try, and I'm so glad I did! It reduced my spots overnight! It was so crazy, I had one that was really bugging me because it was so big, so I put some of this on and the next morning it was barely noticeable. I apply it every night and if I have a really bad spot on the morning than I'll apply some under my makeup :)


Water
Okay, so I know this is a really weird one but bare with me... I am the worst for not having anything to drink during the day. The only time I ever really drink something is during my meals and normally that's only one glass so I get pretty dehydrated. I recently bought myself a 1L water bottle from Tesco's and I've been challenging myself to drink two whole bottlefuls a day and so far so good. I've really noticed a difference in my skin as well, as my blemishes have reduced a lot now that I've started to drink more. 


Primark Shoes 
So I only own one pair of flat shoes which are my combat boots (Okay that's a lie, I have trainers but they give me blisters) and my friend needed to borrow them for a show she was doing. I started to panic as I didn't really think my feet would be able to handle wearing my heeled boots everyday. Therefore I headed to the best place to get a nice, cheap pair of shoes, Primark, I spent ages trying to decide on a pair as I wanted sandals but I didn't want my toes showing. I finally spotted this and I immediately knew I wanted them, I just think they're really cute, and they're also supper comfortable!

Teen Wolf
I know the name Teen Wolf makes it seem like it's probably a really childish rubbish show, but I swear it's not. It's one of my favourites and season four recently started. I am so glad it's back! I've been looking forwards to it ever since the end of the last season so I'm really excited to see what happens on it. If you're bored this summer I definitely recommend watching it!

Holly x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love the sound of the Body Shop Camomile cleanser - i've read lots of great reviews!

    Josie xoxo Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good :) You should definitely try it x

      Delete

Subscribe