Tips and Tricks: Face Masks

03:00:00


Hey guys,
I love face masks but the one thing I hate is applying them, they make such a mess and they get under your nails and in your hair, however, I discovered a way to put them on with no fuss whatsoever! So I obviously had to share it with you guys and tell you how I put on face masks now as I know most people probably just use their hands like I used to.

The trick to making it easier is... a foundation brush! It has made things so much easier! If you have an old foundation brush lying around then I suggest you use it to apply your face mask, test for yourself and see just how easier it is.


 

It gives you much better control whilst applying the face mask and it stops you from getting it in your hair or anywhere else you don't want it. It also makes tidying up a whole lot easier as you don't have to turn the tap on with hands covered in face mask. All you have to do is wash the brush and you're done... Well you still need to take your face mask off in a while but I'm sure you know that.



Two of my favourite face masks: 

I hope this helped!
Holly x

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I have one of the old paintbrush style foundation brushes which I use for face masks - much nicer to apply with than fingers!

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it's so much easier and you don't get loads of product under your nails :)

      Delete
  2. This is such a good idea can't believe I neever thought of it before!
    xx

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never even thought to use a brush! Great idea, definitely going to try this! x
    http://the-finestthings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really good trick! You should do a tutorial on getting them off - idk why but i have more trouble getting them OFF my face than on!

    Stop by my blog when you have time!

    Love from Canada,
    Marie from www.ElleCharie.com
    Elle Charie on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely do a post on that if you're interested :) I can't promise it'll be amazing but I'll try my best! x

      Delete
  5. Such a good idea never would've thought of using a foundation brush!

    www.mybeautysleuth.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant! I feel crazy for never thinking of this! Great post! Love your blog!

    Juliana Grace | www.julianagraceblogspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great review <3

    x Maria
    New outfit post up on my blog
    featuring my new light pink summer dress
    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like a fun spa night! I'm so lazy when it comes to my own stuff, I really need to improve!

    I'd love it if you could come check out my blog as well! xx http://afashionneverland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe