Nighttime Skincare Routine
20:01:00Hey guys,
Something new for you today! I decided to make my very first YouTube video, it's my nighttime skincare routine. I hope you like it!
Products Used:
- Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil
- Vitagoods, Spin for Perfect Skin
- Nivea Eye Makeup Remover
- Superdrug Tea Tree Toner
- Tea Tree Oil
- Vitamin E Eye Cream
- Seaweed Pore Perfecter
- Shea Lip Butter
Holly x

12 comments
Brilliant video, thanks for this! I am so lazy at night time when it comes to skincare! x
ReplyDeleteBeauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog
Thanks :) I was so nervous about uploading it as I've never made a video before but I really wanted to try my hand at it. I'm glad you liked it :D x
ReplyDeleteThis is such a good routine, and your products look so nourishing! Definitely motivation for lazy nights haha! I'd love for you to check out my blog as well! x
ReplyDeleteColour Me In Blog
Thanks :) I hate going to bed with makeup on so that's my motivation, plus, I for some reason really enjoy doing this routine, it makes my skin feel great x
DeleteCongrats on your first video huni xx
ReplyDeleteMaybe Its Megan Leigh
Really like this post,it’s very beautiful and lovely.
ReplyDeleteYou have an amazing blog!
would you mind checking out my blog,and following if you like?
Keep in touch xoxo
Thanks x
DeleteThis TBS Cleansing Oil is pure heaven! It is such a pleasure to use and gets rid of every last bit of make up! Great routine video!
ReplyDeleteMademoiselle-Lala.com
I love the Cleansing Oil, it's so good! I just made a full post on it so that should be coming out soon :) Thank you! x
DeleteDear, your blog is amazing! i’m impressed by your design & photos!
ReplyDeleteand you outfits deserve separate attention!
everything is magnificent!
would you like to follow each other?
will be happy to see you in my blog)
www.dianacloudlet.com
Thank you :) That's so sweet of you to say! Sure :) x
DeleteI like the video thumbnail! it looks really good
ReplyDelete