Maybelline Brow Drama

03:00:00

Hey guys,
I have a little back story that goes with why I decided to buy this product so here goes... When I was younger I was play fighting with my brother and he scratched me just above my eye, unfortunately where my eyebrow is. Which then led to me getting a scar there, so now where the point of my left eyebrow should be, the hair there flicks up instead due to this tiny little scar my brother gave me when I was younger. This didn't used to annoy me but now that I'm older and want to experiment with makeup it's extremely annoying as to compensate for the fact that my eyebrow sticks up at the end I have to pluck them further in which makes them look quite small, not exactly the best look for me...

However, I saw this product and I hoped that it might be able to keep my unruly brows at bay. As soon as I got home after purchasing it I tried it straight away, and low and behold. It helped keep my eyebrows in place. It doesn't work perfectly and I do still have a few stray hairs that stick up but compared to what they used to be like, it's pretty awesome.

(None)
(Left Eyebrow)
 (Both)

I got mine in the colour medium brown and it's a really good match for my eyebrows and blends in with the colour of them really well. I pair it with some brown eyeshadow that I use to fill in my eyebrows and it works perfectly. It helps to keep my eyebrows in place and it lasts all day which is another plus. So yay me! I'm so happy I finally decided to try this as it has helped me so much!




For the price of £4.99 I'm really happy with this product and I will definitely be repurchasing it as it has really helped me out! I love the packaging as well, it's small and sleek, what's not to love? It's a perfect size for travelling with or even just to keep in your bag incase of an eyebrow emergency. 

It's super easy to apply as well and the wand is a perfect size for application. The formula is also really good as you can't tell you're wearing it as it blends with your eyebrows really well! It does make your eyebrows feel a little crisp but it just feels like your eyelashes after you've put on your mascara.

I will definitely be repurchasing this!
Holly x

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. my brows fuzz everywhere... I wanted to get Benefit's brow tint which is something similar, but it's so expensive and now I have to check out this more affordable option you posted. btw, your lashes are so amazing, what's on them??

    Macarons and Mischief

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It's the Estee Lauder Double Wear mascara. I actually did a review of it if you want to read it, http://books-and-memories.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/estee-lauder-double-wear.html , it's really good! x

      Delete
  2. I've been browsing and contemplating the product everytime I see it in Boots, what the longevity like in your opinion?

    I've just followed you, would love it if you could come take a look at my blog!

    Candidly Chloe xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it lasts really well considering the price, it really keeps my brows in place all day :)

      Delete

Subscribe