May Favourites
03:00:00
Hey guys!
So this is a collection of all the things I've been
loving this month, I hope you enjoy it!
The Body Shop
- Vitamin E Cream Cleanser (£8)
This light cream
cleanser gently lifts away dirt, make-up and impurities.
· Gently
but effectively cleanses
· Softens
and conditions
· Leaves
skin feeling smooth and supple.
So I've recently decided to remove my
makeup with a cleanser instead of face wash and I think
I'm definitely going to be sticking to cleansers as they work so much
better. I feel like this one is really gentle on the skin and that it removes
all of my makeup really easily. When I was using a face wash it would still
leave some make up on my face that I'd remove with my toner, however this
removes nearly all of my make up and the cotton ball I use to apply toner
afterwards doesn't turn brown from left over foundation on my skin. It makes my
skin feel really smooth and I only have to use a small amount of the product
which means it should last me a while, yay! Another plus is that it doesn't
feel greasy or leave my skin feeling greasy which is great as I already have
oily/combination skin.
eBay - Makeup
Brush (£12.99 for a set of 5 makeup brushes)
I am in love with
these brushes, especially this one. I found this set of 5 brushes on eBay for
only £12.99 and I was worried they wouldn't be very good considering the price
but I'm really happy with them. This is the one I've currently been favouring
as I think it helps my makeup go on really easily and it doesn't leave any
lines or stroke marks in the foundation. The bristles are soft considering it's
not the most expensive brush and they don't fall out either when I use it which
is awesome as no one wants weird black hairs randomly on their face. I also
love this because of the blue on the handle; you did have the choice of blue,
pink or gold. But I liked this colour best and I'm glad I chose it. Another
plus is that the bottom of the handle is flat so you can stand it up.
Bourjois 10 Day
Anti Choc No Chips Nail Polish 9ml (99p)
I recently found the site, Fragrance Direct, which sells a multitude of
beauty products, most of which have huge discounts. This nail varnish retails
for £5.99 and I got it for 99p, that’s pretty awesome if you ask me. I got a
huge range of colours and this was the one I’ve been wearing most, I love the
colour, it looks coral in some lights and a light red in others, it’s such a
pretty colour. I also think the brush is a really good shape and it definitely
makes my application a lot more accurate as I normally end up with nail varnish
all over the sides of my nails. It dries really quickly as well, and I only need two
coats of it which is great as I hate waiting around for nail varnish to dry. Although
this nail varnish does claim to last 10 days, it doesn’t, however, it does last
longer than most nail varnishes I've tried and on most of my nails it will last up
to five days without any chipping.
Skyrim (£15.99)
So I know this isn’t a beauty favourite or anything
but I’ve been waiting until after my exams to play this again and I
have honestly been playing it none stop. It’s my favourite game for the xbox as
I just love the fact that it’s a first person role playing game. I think the
graphics and storylines are perfect, it is honestly the best game I’ve ever
played and I never get bored of playing it as there’s just so much to do on it.
Post
It Tabs (£6.50)
So this might seem like a weird one, I
mean, office supplies? But I swear there’s a good reason as to why they’re on
this list. I’ve recently been using them to get my eyeliner flick perfect. I
just place them under my eye and put my eyeliner on, and then when I peel it
off I have a straight line underneath my flick and it looks extremely neat! It’s
such a time saver on a morning as I don’t have to waste time trying to get it
to look perfect.
Maybelline BB Cream (£6.99)
So it’s recently been getting warmer
here and I’m not a fan of wearing foundation during the summer, and although it’s
not summer quite yet, it’s still getting quite hot and sunny considering I
live in Britain. Although I don’t like wearing foundation I still like some
coverage so I’ve really been liking this BB Cream, I won’t say too much about it
here as I have a full review coming soon, but I really like it, it’s light on
the skin but still gives me a good coverage. It also has an SPF of 15, which is
perfect for wearing in the summer to protect your skin!
I hope you enjoyed my favourites this past month! What are some things you've been enjoying?
Holly x








10 comments
I love The Body Shop's product <3 x
ReplyDeleteSame, they're definitely my favourite skincare brand :)
Deletegreat post! i love skyrim too hah
ReplyDeletefrom helen at thelovecatsinc.com
ps. there's £250+ of beauty products up for grabs on my blog! click here.
Thank you! It's my favourite game if you can't tell :)
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love the Body Shop Cream Cleanser... it's so amazing and nourishing! xx
ReplyDeleteGemma // Miss Makeup Magpie
I agree, it's a really lovely cleanser x
DeleteDear, your blog is amazing! i’m impressed by your design & photos!
ReplyDeleteeverything is magnificent!
will be happy to see you in my blog)
www.dianacloudlet.com
Thank you so much! I try my best to make it look good :3 x
DeleteI really want to try that BB cream for my holiday!
ReplyDeletehttp://xprincessjas.blogspot.co.uk/
x
I really like it, I have a full review of it coming out soon :)
Delete