Jazooli Eyeshadow Palette

22:11:00

Hey guys!

So, I was browsing amazon for a cheap eye shadow palette that contained plenty of colours as I wanted to experiment and try different things. The only problem, I didn't want to buy anything really expensive as I knew I probably wouldn't end up using most of the colours in it. So when I came across the Jazooli eye shadow palette with 120 different colours for just £7, I was over the moon. 

However, because of how cheap it was I did check the reviews (just to be on the safe side) but it seemed like everyone just had good things to say about it. 135 people gave it 5 stars and 33 gave it 4. Now to me, that sounds like it's pretty good. 

After reading the reviews I was sold and instantly added it to my basket. I thought it would take a week to come but I was extremely happy when it turned up on my doorstep only 2 days after I'd ordered it! The packaging was much more professional than I'd expected it to be considering the price and the size of the palette was really good. It was wrapped in bubble wrap as well which meant that all of the colours were perfectly intact when I received it.


The palette was extremely sleek and thin which makes it perfect if you want an eye shadow palette that you can travel with that contains any colour you might need. 


The colours were so vibrant and my camera really doesn't do them justice. I'm so glad I decided to buy the palette because it's perfect for beginners like me and it means you can experiment with any colour. I love it so much I'm thinking of getting it for my friend on her birthday. Fingers crossed she loves it as much as I do!




The only downside is that I found that with some of the colours there was quite a bit of fallout and I ended up with some of the eye shadow on my cheeks, however that could just be because I need to invest in some good eye shadow brushes.



I really recommend getting this palette if you're new to make up or just want to try something new, it really is good value for money!

Holly x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe