What I'm Currently Watching

09:00:00


Hey guys,
I've currently been watching shows on Netflix way more than I should considering all of the reading that I need to be doing for Uni. Therefore, I thought I might as well show you what I've been watching whilst I procrastinate.

Brooklyn Nine-Nine x
I love this show. Love it. I'm a really big fan of Parks and Recreation and love any shows like it. So when I discovered this show I knew I would probably end up binge watching it... Which I did... Multiple times. I must have seen the first two series at least 4 times. It's funny, has great characters and ticks all of my boxes. Whenever I can't decide what to watch I always put this on. It doesn't matter how many times I watch it, I still laugh at the jokes as though I've just heard them. If you haven't seen it already then I definitely recommend that you check this out!

Once Upon A Time x
Most of the tv shows I currently watch I found on Tumblr. I follow a lot of blogs from all different fandoms so I often see gif sets of shows and think that they look pretty cool. I'd been seeing things about this show for ages and finally decided to just give it a watch. I must say, I was not disappointed. In the first season we find out that all of the characters in our fairytales exist but that due to the Evil Witches curse they've been transported from their world into ours but can;t remember anything but the live they've been given there. It's a really good show and it's also really interesting. Snow White is my least favourite Disney character, I just don't like her, I find her boring. But in this they've given her a kick ass back story and made her extremely likeable to me. I love seeing how they link the stories we know so well and how they change them. It's also fun to guess which character is from which fairytale until it's eventually revealed and if you're a fan of Disney then you should really watch this!

Reign x
I love Teen Wolf and I saw Adelaide Kane in that originally and new she was a good actress so when I heard about this show I thought I would give it a try. It focuses on Mary Queen of Scots but in a way I've never seen her before. It's a great show however I must say at the minute I'm quite annoyed with it. I won't ruin it but in one episode they killed off one of the main characters but by the end he was brought back to life. Then in the next episode they actually kill him. HOW CAN THEY DO THAT? So unfair to play with my emotions like that. However, despite that, it's an extremely good show.

Shadowhunters x
I love the Mortal Instruments book series so I was really disappointed when the movie flopped and they didn't make a sequel. But my dreams were brought back to life when I found out they were making a tv show instead. I'm really enjoying the show however I do feel like at points the acting could be better and it sometimes seems a little amateurish. Despite that it's still a good show and every week I get excited when a new episode comes out.

What have you currently been watching?
Holly x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe