My Most Used Brushes
03:00:00Hey guys,
Today I thought I would show you which brushes are my favourite and give you a brief description of each one. I don't have that many brushes but I do still have some that stand out as being the ones I reach for everyday.

Eye Shadow Brushes
I don't really use that many eye shadow brushes when I do my makeup. I just use one for my eyelid, one for my crease and one to blend. These are my favourites just because they do their job well. I use the one in the middle for my lid as it's great for patting the colour onto my eye and I think the shape of it is really good for what I need it to do. The one on the left I use in my crease as it has a slightly tapered edge so it works really well for putting colour into my crease, I also sometimes use it for blending or patting on powder to my under eyes or over concealer. Lastly, the one on the right I use to blend. This one isn't the best but it works well to blend my eye shadow out so it's not too harsh.
Foundation Brush
I bought this a while back on eBay and I absolutely love it. It completely changed how I put on my foundation as now this is all I use. I love it. It makes blending my foundation so much easier and it doesn't leave me with any brush strokes either like my previous foundation brush used to. I really like the finish it leaves me with as well, it makes my skin look great.
Concealer Brush
This brush is smaller than my foundation brush and because of it's more rounded top I prefer using it to blend in my concealer as it works much better. The bristles are soft and don't shed when washed and it works really well.
Powder Brush
My mum bought me this brush for prom as I didn't really own very many brushes because I wasn't really into makeup back then but I'm so glad she did. I love using this brush for my powder. It's super soft and it's just the right size for powdering my face.
Blush Brush
I'm a huge fan of this brush, I love the shape of it. It makes applying brush so much easier and it helps me make sure that I don't apply to much... Which does sometimes happen. It picks up colour really well too and because of the shape it blends really evenly. This brush doesn't shed either when I wash it so I can see it lasting me a really long time, plus, the bristles are really soft as well.
Bronzing Brush
I could probably do with buying a better brush but it works fine and is good at picking up colour, because of it's large size it's also really good for blending out my bronzer if I've been a little heavy handed with it. The only downside to this is that the bristles do sometimes fall out.
What's your most used brush?
Holly x







0 comments