Gift Guide

03:00:00

Hey guys,
I've been getting my friends their christmas presents and whilst I was looking at what to get them I found a lot of really nice things so I thought I would share them with you. I found a lot so I've had to split this into two parts, I hope it's helpful!

Gifts Under £5

  1. New Look: Gold Open Heart Fingertip Ring Stack - £3.99
  2. New Look: 5 Pack Pink Carved Rose Stack Rings - £4.99

Gifts Under £10
  1. The Body Shop:  Vanilla Brûlée Treat Box - £7
  2. Fat Face:  Mini Body Care Selection Gift Set - £8
  3. Joules: Fizzing Bath Bulbs - £6
  4. The Body Shop: Strawberry Treats - £6
  5. Soap and Glory: All The Right Smoothies - £8
  6. The Body Shop: Almond Manicure and Moisture Duo - £6
  7. The Body Shop: Japanese Cherry Blossom Mini Gift Set - £8
  8. Soap and Glory: Soap For The Best Gift Set - £10
  9. The Body Shop: The Jolly Lippy Lolly - £10
  10. The Body Shop: Jingle Gels Sleigh - £8
  11. New Look: Pink Triple Gemstone Overlay Rope Necklace - £7.99
  12. New Look: Gold Layered Triangle Tassel Necklace - £7.99

Gifts Under £15
  1. The Body Shop: Voyage Eau De Toilette Trio Gift - £15
  2. Burt's Bees:  Tips and Toes Kit - £13.49
  3. Lush: Sweetest Thing - £14.50
  4. Topshop: Lip and Cream Blush Set - £12
  5. Elizabeth Arden: Colour Palette - £12
  6. Topshop: Mini Matte Nail Polish Trio - £12
  7. New Look: Gold Assorted Gemstone Ring Pack - £12.99
  8. New Look: Gold and Silver Cut Out Ring Pack - £12.99

Gifts Under £20
  1. Clinique:  Mini Gift Set - £19.80
  2. Benefit: Sweet Tintations - £19.50
  3. Lush: Great Balls of Bicarb - £19.95
  4. Lush: Relax - £15.95
  5. New Look: Shell Pink Premium Large Gem Flower Necklace - £19.99
Gifts Under £30
  1. Benefit: Primping with the Stars - £23.85
  2. Benefit: How to Look the Best at Everything - £22.96
  3. First Aid Beauty: Fab Faves To Go Kit - £20.50
  4. Stila: Tools of the Trade Brush Set - £29.50
  5. Lush:  Hello Gorgeous - £22.95
  6. Essie: Glow Get 'em Neons Box - £24.99

Gifts Under £40
  1. Lush: Pop - £35.95
  2. Lush: Lushious - £32.95

Gifts Under £50
  1. Ted Baker: UpTed Abbey - £45
I hope you found this useful, part 2 will be up next week!
Holly x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe