Tips and Tricks Tuesday #12

03:00:00

How To Find Out What Your Undertone Is

Hey guys,
I only found out what my undertone was a few months ago and it's been really helpful when I'm picking out colours for makeup, jewellery and clothing as I know what colours will suit me best. I always thought it would be difficult to find out what your undertone is but it turns out it's really easy, and there's a few different ways for you to figure it out.

Check Your Veins
Cool - They look more blue.
Neutral - They may appear both or in-between blue and green.
Warm - They look more green.

Eye and Hair Colour
Cool - Eyes: Blue, Grey, Green.
           Hair: Blond, Brown, Black.
Warm - Eyes: Brown, Amber, Hazel.
             Hair: Strawberry Blonde, Red, Brown, Black.

Jewellery
Cool - Silver looks best on you.
Warm - Gold looks best on you.

The Sun
Cool - More likely to burn.
Warm - Tan easily.


I hope this helped!

Holly x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe