Jewellery Storage

03:00:00

Hey guys,
Today I thought I would do a post on how I store my jewellery, it's not the most exciting post but I thought I would still show you guys. 


I got the box from one of my friends in primary, her dad made it for me and I just really love it. It's blue on the outside and the pattern inside is really pretty and I just love using it for my earnings, necklaces and bracelets. I don't have many so they all fit nicely, I'm more of a rings type girl, and I rarely change my earrings so it's fine them just being in one of the compartments in the box.






I love rings. I love, love, love them. There's a special place in my heart for that tarnished gold colour you can get them in. I think this ring holder is really pretty and it looks nice standing on my dressing table, I also like that it's cream as it goes with the colour scheme of my room.

I made all of the rings at the bottom of the stand so maybe that's why I like it so much, it lets me show them off :) If you want to find out how I made them then I made a tutorial and you can see it here.



It was only a small post but I wanted to make it anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed it!
How do you store your jewellery? 
Holly xcl

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe