Eylure Eyebrow Pencil
03:00:00
Hey guys,
Today I'm reviewing Eylure's Shape & Shade Brow Pencil and Tamer. I've had this product for quite a while now, however, I've only just recently been and gotten my brows done again, so they're actually neat now and have some shape. When I tried this in the past my eyebrows were a complete mess and this just made them look really bushy and made me look like Ugly Betty, yep, and I' talking Season 1 Ugly Betty. After that I stopped using it and completely forgot I had it. Once I had my eyebrows down I started to use this again as it made my eyebrows look so much better now that they actually had some shape to them.
The colour I have is medium brunette to dark blonde and it matches my eyebrows really well, the formula is slightly waxy but that means it helps to keep your eyebrows in place and won't budge throughout the day. It's really easy to fill in your eyebrows with this and it never looks to harsh either which is something I worry about when filling in my eyebrows.
I love that there's an eyebrow spoolie at the end as I like to brush through my eyebrows before so that I know what shape I'm going for, and then I look to brush through them afterwards to disperse the colour more so that it doesn't look too harsh.
If you're looking for a good brow pencil then I definitely suggest this one. For some reason I can't find them on the Boots website however you can get on amazon.
Pros:
- Good colour.
- Lasts all day.
- Has a spoolie at the end.
- Has a slightly waxy formula.
Cons:
- Not on the Superdrug or Boots website.
I've taken some before and after photos so that you can see for yourself how good it is. It fills my brows in yet still looks subtle and not in your face.
Holly x







0 comments