Tips and Tricks Tuesday #3

03:00:00

How To Matify Any Lipstick

Hey guys,
I don't know about you but I love, love, love matte lipsticks because they last so much longer and I prefer how they look. However, I think it's a lot harder to find the shades I love in a matte format, so I just make my regular lipsticks matte. It's super easy and quick.

What You Need:
  • Lipstick
  • 1 Tissue
  • Baby Powder
  • Fluffy Brush
Steps:
  1. Apply a lipstick of your choice.
  2. Take the tissue and pull apart the layers so you're left with one, thin sheet.
  3. Place the tissue over your lips.
  4. Lightly dust the baby powder onto your lips through the tissue.
  5. Remove the tissue.
That's it. 5 easy steps to getting a matte lipstick! It really works as well. I do this all of the time, it's especially helpful if I know I'm going to be busy and won't have time to reapply my lipstick throughout the day.



Let me know if you try this, and what you think :)
Holly x

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I have never tried this, thanks for the tips I will give it a go. Do pop over and check out my blog sale if you get a chance :) xx
    http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS IDEA!! I must try it ASAP

    xoxo,Refan

    www.RefanTheWayOfLife.blogspot.com
    www.RefanTheWayOfLife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe