OOTD - 18.08.14
03:00:00 Hey guys,
I'm going to try and post an 'outfit of the day' every Monday so make sure to follow me on Bloglovin so you don't miss out.
I've had these shorts for so long but I just really love them!
I got this top in Debenhams for £3.50, £3.50 for something by Henry Holland is so crazy! It was such a bargain, and it's so comfy! I do worry that it's actually a pajama top because the material is so soft, but even if it is, oh well, I'll wear it anyway.
Holly x








8 comments
I really like those shorts, especially the little frilly/lacey bit at the bottom! £3.50 for a top is amazing, especially when its by Henry Holland!
ReplyDeleteI will look forward to more of these posts :)
katielouise-x@hotmail.co.uk
Thanks, I'm in love with these shorts! I've had them for so long and I dread the day they wear away so I can't wear them any longer! Thank you! :)
DeleteLoved this OOTD :) I love your shorts too! x
ReplyDeleteThanks Charlotte :D
Deletereally love your shoes! great outfit
ReplyDeletefrom helen at thelovecatsinc.com // blog sale
ps. win raybans and beauty goodies worth £300 on my blog! click here.
Thank you :) They're so comfy! x
DeleteThose shorts are very cute xx
ReplyDeleteThanks :) x
Delete