Bargain Beauty: Fragrance Direct

03:00:00


Hey guys,
I was browsing the web a while back and I came across Fragrance Direct, a website that sells discounted cosmetics and perfumes. I think this is definitely going to be where I go first when I'm thinking about buying something as some of the discounts are really good! Now they don't have every single brand but they do have a huge range of brands, some of which include; Maybelline, Sally Hanson, Clinique and Estee Lauder. As you can see it sells both high end and drug store makeup, both of which have good bargains.

The layout of the site is really clean and simple which makes it super easy to navigate which is great as I hate it when websites are hard to use. My products came in about a week so I didn't have to wait long and the prices for things was really amazing!



Calvin Klein
Actual Price: £16
FD Price: £2.99 
Savings: £13.01





Maybelline
Eye Studio Colour Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow in Endless Purple
Actual Price: £4.99
FD Price: £1.50
Savings: £3.49



 (It's my fault that it looks like that, it was smooth and untouched when it arrived)

Bourjois
10 Day Anti-Choc No Chips Nail Polish
Actual Price: £5.99
FD Price: 99p
Savings: £5

*So Laque Nail Polish
Actual Price: £5.49
FD Price: £1.99
Savings: £3.50

 (16, 18, 23, 11)

(25, *61, *39, 12)

Maybelline
Actual Price: £6.99
FD Price: £2.25
Savings: £4.74




Actual Price: £77.89
Price I Paid: £16.66
Savings: £61.23

It really is worth shopping around online to try and find some discounts instead of just buying in the shops, as you can see I saved over £50 which is crazy! I really suggest checking out Fragrance Direct and saving your money :) There'll be reviews soon on the products I bought so you'll get to see how well they work considering how much I paid.
Holly x

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. I've known about FD for a long time and sometimes order a couple of things (usually nail polish! ;) ). It's a great place, especially for those on a budget!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a good site :) And they do have amazing deals on their nail varnish x

      Delete
  2. I have heard of this website before, but always been a bit wary not knowing of anyone who had brought off it before. But since your blog post seems so positive towards the website, i may be rather tempted to put in an order :)

    http://katielouise-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The eye shadow creams I got weren't the best but the nail varnish's are brilliant. You should definitely take a look, they have some brilliant deals :)

      Delete
  3. So many lovely products - you got some bargain! The nail polishes are pretty colours. I have never shopped with fragrance direct but I really need too
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the nail polishes, 11 is such a pretty coral shade :)

      Delete
  4. LOVE the look of that ck creme shadow base! Beautiful!

    Really like the blog btw :)
    Sam xo sjmcdf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good for putting on your eyelids before eye shadows, it makes them look so much more pigmented :)

      Thank you :)

      Delete
  5. You got tonnes of such for such a small amount, great haul =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great products!

    x Maria
    New outfit post up on my blog
    featuring MY NEW GOLDEN SANDALS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog and I'll follow you right away :)
    http://quitealooker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love fragrance direct, you can find such bargains on there. I love the Maybelline Popsticks, i think they are great for a tinted lip shade and they are super moisturizing!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, and the one I got smells so nice :D

      http://books-and-memories.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  9. That website is amazing! The purple eyeshadow looks gorgeous too!
    Love this post!

    http://beckssc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It's such a good website for bargains :) x

      Delete

Subscribe