7/7/14

03:00:00

Hey guys,
So I'm doing something a little different today, after having such a great day I thought I would do a lifestyle post for a change. If you guys like these types of posts I'll try and do more, to mix it up a little bit, but don't worry, there'll still be plenty of beauty posts!

I'm really into photography but I hadn't been out or taken any photos in a while so I'd texted my friends asking if they wanted to go for a walk so I could get some. We live by the beach so I'm pretty lucky as who doesn't like pretty beach shots? Unfortunately it started to rain but I still got some nice photos :)




On our way home we passed by a field and my friend Shelley, decided to thread daisies into my other friend, Hannah's hair. I'm happy she did because the photos I got of it look super cute!




(I was proud of this photo I got of my friend Lauren so I thought I'd add it into the post :) )

Once we'd gotten back to my friends we had fun being really girly and doing makeup on each other and things before someone suggested we go out for a meal to end the day. Of course we all agreed, I mean, food! Plus, the restaurant we were going to does a three course meal for only £5, awesome!

(Hannah and myself)

(Shelley and Lauren)




For our starters we got two plates of potato skins (so yummy!), a normal garlic bread and a cheesy garlic bread. I forget to take photos of the starters so I took a photo of the garlic bread I was saving to have with my pasta.



I got the Penne Napoli and it was so good! I was in the mood for pasta and this did not disappoint, it was really nice.


For afters you either had the choice of ice cream or a coffee/tea. I don't like tea or coffee so I opted for the chocolate ice cream and it was really nice. It came in a small bowl but that was just the right amount for after a big meal.


We live right next to a cemetery so we walked through their to get home, that might sound like a really odd thing to do but when you've lived next to a cemetery your whole life it's not at all weird to go for walks through it. 

On our way through we decided to go and look at the two churches at the top of the hill, two of the photos are by my friend Shelley as she stole my camera :)





We finished the walk by going back to my friends house and playing card games until it got late and we had to leave, it was such a great day!

Holly x

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. It looks like you've had a great time. I love the pictures they're so really amazing.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fantastic time, you've taken some smashing photos and I love the daisy plait =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I lived by the beach, you're so lucky! Lovely photos too, the daisies in your friend's hair looks super pretty.

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe