OOTD - 19.4.14

08:00:00

Hey guys!

So I saw this dress on the New Look website in the sale but I decided not to buy it. I then changed my mind but when I went back to look I saw that ti was sold out. Thankfully, they must have got more in or something because it was back in the sale and in my size. I quickly added it to my bag and checked out. 

The main reason I bought it was because I've been feeling really inspired, style wise, by American Horror Story and this reminded me of it. The dress was £12 in the sale, well worth it if you ask me. I styled it with my black boots and my plum coloured cardigan, both from Primark and both £10. I just had my hair in a messy bun to keep it off my face and I kept my make up simple with eyeliner and concealer.





I hope you liked it!
Holly x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe