Maybelline Colour Tattoo
08:00:00
Hey guys,
As you might have seen in my haul I bought one of the Maybelline Colour Tattoos, in 'On And On Bronze'. I'd been wanting to try these for a while after seeing them on multiple blogs so when I went in I decided to get one. I spent a while debating what colour to get but finally decided on this colour as I thought it was quite neutral with natural brown and bronze tones.
It applies really easily as you just have to dab the product to get some onto your finger before you swipe it across your eyelids. I love how easy this is as it makes it perfect for college when I don't have much time on a morning. It literally takes less that 30 seconds to put on. It's that easy!

Another thing I really love about this product is that because of the shimmer, it looks as though you've tried to create a smoky effect as it looks darker in the crease and outer areas, whereas it looks a lot lighter on the lid.

It also lasts all day which makes me extremely happy because I'm not the type of girl who carries around her makeup bag so she can touch it up throughout the day. I like to just apply my makeup and that's it on for the day.
There's honestly not a bad thing I can say about this product. I mean, even the price is really good considering I think this product will last quite a while, in my opinion £4.99 for this product is really cheap!
I'm definitely going to be buying a few more in this range as I have my eyes on the 'Metallic Pomegranate' and 'Eternal Gold' ones. You should really go out and try them for yourselves, you won't be disappointed! Especially if you have a younger daughter and are looking for gift ideas as this is no mess and no fuss!
Thanks for reading!
Holly x

0 comments