Empties!

08:00:00

Hey guys!

So I've been keeping all of my empty bottles so that I could make this post. These are the products that I have most recently ran out of and what I thought of them :)




Price: £5.99
Amount: 60ml
Description: A unique blend of natural plant oils and vitamins, Bio-Oil is a multiple use product that has been clinically proven to help with scars, stretch marks, dehydrated skin, uneven skin tone and ageing skin.

Review: When I first bought this its sole purpose was to get rid of scars and although it didn't get rid of them completely it definitely helped them to fade. I only had to use a small amount, possibly less than a pea sized amount, as it had quite a greasy texture and I didn't want to use to much. Once I stopped using it on my scars I instead started to pour some into my baths as I felt that it definitely helped to moisturise my skin and leave it feeling soft, especially after I'd shaved my legs.

Buy Again?: If I got another scar than this would definitely be what I would purchase to help it fade.

How Long Did It Last?: 1 year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Price: £23.50
Description: Reveal radiance. Conceal flaws. A stroke of brilliance. It's a makeup artist's dream--the one tool you'll most want to take wherever you go. With the sweep of a brush, you can highlight and refresh your look.

Review: When it was my prom I went to the Estee Lauder make up counter a few weeks beforehand with my mum and asked if they could give me some tips on how to do my makeup. The women was very helpful and did my make up for me so that I would be able to replicate it for prom. My mum then bought me the products we liked the most and this was one of them. I didn't use it as a highlighter but instead as a concealer. It did do its job very well but I find that the concealer I use now, x , does its job just as well and is two thirds of the price.

Buy Again?: No. Although it was good I found something less expensive that does the same job.

How Long Did It Last?: 10 months.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Price: £5
Amount: 250ml
Description: This daily-use facial wash for blemished skin gives clearer-looking skin when used as part of a regular regime. Removes excess oil without over-drying skin. Helps remove impurities. Clinically proven to give clearer-looking skin

Review: I must admit that I love anything that I get from The Body Shop as I love all of their things, however their Tea Tree Range is by far my favourite as I really like Tea Tree and I believe that it really does work on any blemishes that I have. I love the smell of all of the products in this range and I like the fresh feeling I get after I use it. It also removes all of my makeup easily and leaves me feeling more awake, perfect for on mornings!

Buy Again?: Yes. The Body Shop's Tea Tree range is my go to brand for skincare products as I really love them.

How Long Did It Last?: 5 months.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Price: £9
Amount: 30ml
Description: A lightweight, soothing gel-crème for blemished skin. Replenishes moisture overnight. Leaves skin looking matte. Antibacterial action. Clinically proven to give clearer-looking skin

Review: As I stated before, I love everything in the Tea Tree range and this is no exception. I normally find moisturisers greasy and don't like the texture of them, however this one is perfect, it' not to greasy but still feels moisturising and it dries quickly as well. I have bought this product countless times as I really love it and it helps to reduce spots and redness overnight.

Buy Again?: Yes.

How Long Did It Last?: 2 months.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Price: £23.50
Amount: 250ml
Description: Start with hair that’s gently cleansed and nourished, no matter which style you go for. Toni&Guy Cleanse Shampoo for Damaged Hair for weak, damaged hair that needs special attention.

Review: When I first bought this shampoo I was worried as the ends of my hair tend to be quite dry and damaged yet the top gets greasy relatively quickly and I though that because this was a shampoo for damaged hair it might put to much moisture into the top of my hair. However I was pleasantly surprised as it made my hair look shiny and healthy without making the top appear greasy. It also made my hair feel super soft and made it easy to untangle whilst wet. I bought the conditioner that went with this shampoo and I really liked the two together.

Buy Again?: Yes, however I want to try different brands to see which shampoo works best for my hair type so I won't be buying it again straight away.

How Long Did It Last?: 3 months. I washed my hair every other day and followed the 'lather-rinse-repeat' method, using a one penny size amount of it.



I hope you enjoyed this post and found it interesting!

Holly x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe